Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank You Guys!

(As of 0100 hours, 2nd June 2009)

Honestly, I don't know what to say now. You can plan and think of words of gratitude which you'd like to express but you can never truly be prepared when the time comes. Looking back at things, we have achieved something that neither Jimmy nor myself expected the very day we agreed to Run For A Cause.

With your support out there, RM1532 has been raised for SHELTER Home For Children. What more, this money has been entrusted under myself and Jimmy, something that we both saw coming, but yet once it arrived, has left the both of us pretty much stupefied.

In my eyes, because of your support, half the battle has already been won. And the other half, now lies in our hands. As I always put it, the stakes have been upped and what more, there's no turning back from it.

Thank you so very much for your support, guys. We wouldn't be here without you. And yes, you have my word that we will not disappoint you come June 28th, 2009.

Regards,
ray mun

No comments:

Post a Comment