Friday, June 26, 2009

T Minus - 10 hours

Just got back from Dataran Merdeka! Went there to collect our Race Packs, and the place was packed! The normal turning into Dataran Merdeka was already closed and traffic was cordoned off to the back entrance of Dataran Merdeka. And I was scammed into paying RM5 in parking fees -.-

Ish.

Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.

To be honest, I thought that the place would have been even more packed. It was already noon and the sun was up. The field was relatively empty but my first impression of this year's organisation was good! There were simple, idiot proof signages and booths all around for the convenience of the runners.


And good news: the haze doesn't look too bad. I could see KL Tower in the distance. Hopefully the weather will be good tomorrow as well.

Whee!

One thought came across my mind as I was queuing up to collect the Race Packs - I can't help but feel in awe with respect (or rather, intimidation) for all the other runners who were collecting their Race Packs, regardless of which events they will be taking part in. Young or old, professional or amateurs, they were all there.


And at such a time, you can't help but feel unprepared for what's to come.


T minus 10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment