Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Greetings!

Greetings everybody!

Welcome to "Why Do You Run!" In conjunction with the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009, I have set up this blog as a proof of my conviction to "Run For A Cause", in which I have pledged to raise a minimum of RM500 for the Shelter Home For Children. The catch is, I will be participating in the Full Marathon event (42.195km) of the KL Marathon and I will require every bit of help from, yes YOU, in helping me make this dream of mine a reality!

I will be posting up details of my training sessions, both the physical and mental aspects, the lifestyle changes that I have to confer with, as well as the ups and downs that will have to be endured in order to achieve the magical number "500" and to complete the entire 42.195km.

As much as this will be a journey for me, I hope that by the end of June 2009, the reader will be able to relate with my journey, and help himself in answering the eternal question of - Why Do You Run?

Warm regards,
ray mun

ps: Please be patient, as this blog is still under construction. If all goes according to plan, this blog will be fully functional come this Monday, the 20th of April 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment